FAQs: MarketTools ACE Awards
1. How many MarketTools ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards are given out per year? As many as qualify. MarketTools encourages as many of our CustomerSat clients as possible to enter at least once.
2. Is there a fee to apply? No, there is no fee to apply for the MarketTools ACE Awards.
3. Who judges the awards, and how are they judged? A panel of expert EFM program managers will review the applications to determine the qualifying entrants. ► Information on awards criteria
4. How are the performance criteria for the ACE Award determined? The award criteria are based on MarketTools CustomerSat’s long experience designing, implementing, and analyzing the results of customer satisfaction surveys across all kinds of businesses and segments of the global economy. The award criteria are significantly above the norms for CustomerSat clients, who are themselves a select group of companies in their commitment to customer satisfaction. Surveys that qualify for the performance criteria represent approximately the top one-third of customer feedback processes that CustomerSat manages.
5. Can two or more separate divisions of the same company apply for a MarketTools ACE Award? Yes, you may apply for awards for separate divisions, departments or survey programs. The applications request specific information and results data based on a customer, employee or partner survey, with each application judged separately on its own merit. ► Access the application forms
6. What if I need help completing my application form? Can my MarketTools CustomerSat program manager help me? Yes, we encourage you to consult with your program manager to assess your eligibility and assemble the required information about the customer, partner, or employee survey you wish to submit for consideration. However, you must sign and submit the application form for your company yourself. If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
7. What if different waves of the same survey yield significantly different scores? Your award application should aggregate all survey results that are available during the survey period beginning October 1, 2010 and ending September 30, 2011. If two waves were conducted during that period, results from both waves should be aggregated, at minimum. Up to the last twelve months of results (total) can optionally be included.
8. When will the winners be announced? The winners of the 2012 MarketTools ACE Awards will be notified by January 31, 2012.
9. If I win an award, how do I collect the trophy? If I win multiple awards, will I receive multiple trophies? MarketTools will provide information about how to order trophies when we notify the MarketTools ACE Award winners on or before January 31, 2012. Each winning application is eligible for a trophy. If your company wins multiple awards you qualify to receive multiple trophies. The first trophy awarded to a company is free; you may order additional trophies at your own expense.
FAQs: MarketTools ACE Awards for Best Use of EFM
1. What are the additional MarketTools ACE Awards categories? How many awards are there? In addition to the annual MarketToolsACE Awards, MarketTools recognizes achievement in using an enterprise feedback management (EFM) solution to realize measurable business results through the following ACE Award categories: • Best Use of EFM for Voice of the Customer • Best Use of EFM for Voice of the Employee • Best Use of EFM for Voice of the Partner • Best Use of EFM Across the Enterprise • Best Use of EFM to Drive Overall Business Impact • Best Use of EFM in the Contact Center
The Best Use of EFM awards are separate honors that will be awarded in addition to the 2012 ACE Awards. One winner will be chosen in each of the above six categories.
2. Who is eligible for the MarketTools ACE Awards for Best Use of EFM? All applicants for the 2012 MarketTools ACE Awards are eligible to apply for these additional awards. ► More information about eligibility
3. How do I apply for a MarketTools ACE Award for Best Use of EFM? Should I apply for it at the same time that I apply for a MarketTools ACE Award? We encourage customers to apply for both awards at the same time. The two awards types have different application processes: the 2012 MarketTools ACE Award requires an online application and the application for the ACE Award for Best Use of EFM is in Word document format and requires an essay of 500 words or less. Online applications for the MarketTools ACE Awards are due Friday, December 16, 2011. ► Access both application forms
4. Can I apply for more than one MarketTools ACE Award for Best Use of EFM? Yes, you may apply for as many of these additional awards as you feel relate to the customer, employee or partner survey program(s) that your company ran for at least six months during the period between October 1, 2010 and September 30, 2011.
5. Can I win more than one MarketTools ACE Award for Best Use of EFM? Yes, the same organization could win more than one of the additional awards, though that organization would have to demonstrate exceptional accomplishment in separate essays for each category you wish to apply for, and describe outstanding business results for each.
6. When will the winners be announced? The winners of the 2012 MarketTools ACE Awards and the ACE Awards for Best Use of EFM will be notified by January 31, 2012.
7. Will winners of the MarketTools ACE Award for Best use of EFM receive a trophy? How do I collect the trophy if I win? Yes, we will award a trophy for the winning application in each category for Best Use of EFM. If your company wins multiple awards you are eligible to receive multiple trophies. The first Best Use of EFM trophy awarded to a company is free; you may order additional trophies at your own expense. MarketTools will provide information about how to order trophies when we notify the award winners on or before January 31, 2012.
8. What are the benefits of applying for the additional awards? The award winners will be announced publicly to the press, will receive a special award logo for use on their websites and/or in marketing collateral (subject to approval by MarketTools), and will receive an additional trophy in recognition of the MarketTools ACE Award for Best Use of EFM. Winners of these awards must agree to participate in MarketTools marketing activities which may include, but are not limited to, a press release on the award winner(s) in which winner(s) will be quoted; written customer case studies, video case studies, and/or podcast interviews with customer; and conversations with select journalists and industry analysts. The winner will review and approve all joint marketing deliverables.